Dr Stephen Hobbs weaves real life and workplace stories into all of his speaking engagements.
He paints pictures, invokes feelings and encourages movement to tap into the various learning styles of his attendees. He seeks to connect with the hands, head and heart of his listeners. His style is lively and engaging with a touch of cheekiness when needed.
Whenever possible, he prefers to be among the attendees than to stand on the stage. However, he is adept at presenting through whatever structure he’s given. Having presented in diverse locations from mud thatched, open roofed school houses in Eastern Africa to high-tech auditoriums, he's skillful at presenting anywhere in the world.
Of whatever he agrees to do, he does. Stephen works with a client coordinator to develop a topic and approach for the setting and audience. At the core of his professional approach, he is committed to working from patience, flexibility and discretion with the client coordinator.
- Facilitating Balance 4 Entrepreneurs: Work, Health, Leisure and Voluntarism (speaking to entrepreneurs and their staff, family and friends)
- Wellthy-Wealthy Entrepreneur Program (speaking about wellth creation for wealth creation)
- Entrepreneurial Spirit: About Time, Effort, Money and Decision Making (speaking to entrepreneurs and their staff)
- I Am My Office: The Odyssey (speaking to individuals about the journey of their lifetime)
- Ecologically Inspired Entrepreneur: The Dos and Dos, the Heck with the Do Knots (speaking about the balance between environmentally responsible practices and business profits)
Topics he has presented with numerous variations:
- Creating the Well-Living Workplace (speaking to an organization of any type or size)
- Living Your Great Life (speaking to the individual within the workplace and/or at personal development gatherings)
- Co-Creating the Well-Living World (sharing what’s possible in being the best for yourself, others and the world.)
- Two Sides of the Same Coin: Managing and Leading (sharing a comparison between the two)
- Legacy and Leading: Your Decision to Lead From Tomorrow Today (sharing the importance of leading from your legacy today.)
- Culture Matters because Shift Happens (sharing the importance of organizational culture with manager-leaders and employees, and their clients and vendors)
Depending on the length of time, the audience and the topic covered for each presentation may include:
- Variation and/or combination of topics mentioned above or customization of a new topic based on Stephen's library of resources and experiences
- One or more experience-based learning activities – to keep people present and engaged.
- PowerPoint slides, handouts, thought-marks (like bookmarks) and meal placemats.
- 5-10 key insights to reflect on during the speaking engagement and afterwards.
- Books and eBooks, handouts and giveaways … additional resources are in constant development.
- The signature story of why this topic is important – the story of a young soldier in Uganda, Eastern Africa.
- Presentation possibilities are linked to your ask.
Use our Contact Page to inquire about your possibility.